Mold is present in our everyday environment. Homes and businesses are no exception; we even consume moldy cheeses like crumbly Bleu. It is important to understand that mold can present in a number of different ways and that the threat it poses ranges from low, to moderate, to high and immediate. As with any environmental threat, it is always safest to leave the assessment to the experts.
If you see mold call the team at Kinetic. We will swiftly schedule a time to view the affected site, make an expert assessment and advise on next steps to eradicate the source, clean the affected areas and return air quality to that of the great outdoors.
A Bit About Mold
Microscopic mold spores can cause allergic reactions, rashes, congestion, and respiratory distress. Different people have varying tolerances for exposure to mold and contact most frequently affects those with compromised or weak immune systems, often the very young or very old.
Every Problem Has a Solution
If you come across mold call Kinetic first and then follow these easy steps.
- Limit access to the space. Cover the area with plastic if possible, or close the door to the affected area.
- If a water source is keeping the area wet try to stop the water from getting to the area.
- Do not set a fan in the affected area or open the windows. Air movement can lead to increased spore movement around the property, and contaminate additional areas.
- Rest assured, Kinetic is on their way and will get you back up and running.
Our mold remediation experts are courteous, professional, timely and caring. We pride ourselves on consistently providing the highest quality product and always exceeding customer expectations.
Common Misconceptions About Mold
- All mold is deathly dangerous. Not true, the severity of a mold issue varies from site to site.
- Mold remediation will guarantee you a “mold free” environment. Not true. Mold is present at some level in our environment, always.
- Bleach will solve the problem. Unfortunately with mold the surface is often just the tip of the iceberg. Leave it to the experts to determine if there is more to be concerned with than meets the eye.